For more than two decades, our experienced partners and professionals have provided independent investment advice and financial counsel to a diverse client base of companies large and small, in Western New York, across the country and around the world.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN QUESTIONING IF YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN IS WORKING FOR YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES, IT’S TIME TO TALK TO LAWLEY RETIREMENT ADVISORS.
Whether it’s a start up or an existing retirement plan, Lawley Retirement Advisors has the experience, resources and technology to tailor a program to help meet the needs and objectives of your company.
There’s no better time than now to talk to Lawley Retirement Advisors about your company’s retirement plan.
Our integrity, philosophy, and commitment set us apart. Our professional advisors will work with you every step of the way to create a custom solution that fits your unique needs.
We are independent, fee only investment advisors who act in your best interest.
Lawley Retirement Advisors will:
- Coordinate all aspects of your retirement plan
- Perform as a co-fiduciary to your plan
- Conduct regular plan reviews with your retirement plan committee
- Facilitate your employee education program
- Provide legislative updates
- Continuously monitor fund selections
- Ensure vendors fulfill pricing and service commitments
- Establish and maintain the plan on behalf of the employees
- Monitor all aspects of the plan as the fiduciary
- Maintain daily participant balances
- Provide website tools and resources
- Provide educational materials
- Administer payroll integration processing
- Distribute quarterly newsletter and statements
- Perform all compliance and discrimination testing
- Assist with plan design and required amendments
- Administer loans and benefit payments
- Monitor deferral limits
- File IRS documents
One of our professional advisors will speak with you at no cost or obligation about how Lawley Retirement Advisors can help you and your employees.