Helping Simplify Retirement Planning For Your Company
For more than two decades, our experienced partners and professionals have provided independent investment advice and financial counsel to a diverse client base of companies large and small, in Western New York, across the country and around the world. If you have been questioning if your retirement plan is working for you and your employees, it’s time to talk to Lawley Retirement Advisors.
We invest the time to understand your business and identify the goals and objectives of your qualified plan.
Due diligence is performed on your current plan document and a comprehensive investment review is conducted.
Plan benchmarks and comparisons are provided to make informed decisions. Vendor and investment recommendations are made.
Fiduciary Plan Review
Legislative and compliance information is shared. We meet with your retirement committee on a regular basis to review all aspects of your plan and formally document the discussions.
Communication and Monitoring
We develop a custom communications campaign. We consistently monitor employee education and help insure employee satisfaction.
Helping You Achieve Your Goals
One of our professional advisors will speak with you at no cost or obligation about how Lawley Retirement Advisors can help you and your employees.
- Optimize Performance
- Reduce Risk
- Lower Plan Expenses
- Improve Employee Satisfaction
Managing a retirement plan comes with great responsibility. And, effective management is essential to controlling liability. Lawley Retirement Advisors has the expertise to provide you with measurable improvements in your retirement plan.
$76 billion – The gross domestic product of manufacturing in the Buffalo/ Niagara market in 2013. The number continues to rise.
Comprehensive Fiduciary and Compliance Consulting
Understanding and mitigating your risk
- Perform as fiduciary to your plan
- Timely legislative and compliance communication
- Ongoing plan reviews and analysis
- Comprehensive meeting minutes
Independent Plan Analysis
Evaluating your plan
- Review plan document provisions
- Review compliance concerns
- Assess plan trends
- Manage request-for-proposal process
- Coordinate plan provider interviews and evaluations
Investment Selection and Monitoring
- Prepare and perform periodic reviews of Investment Policy Statement
- Benchmark investment performance against peer group
- Watch list implementation and monitoring
- Provide investment alternatives for under-performing options
Total Plan Cost
Full fee disclosure
- Compliance with Department of Labor fee disclosure regulations for plan sponsors and participants
- Benchmark plan fees against plans of similar size
- Negotiate fees and services with retirement plan provider on your behalf